12/6/22

TGV


A few months ago, I was watching a YouTube live stream. A pilot shared his recent traveling experience in France.

He went to a small town in Northern France. To go to that town, he had to take a TGV and change trains. It took him a few hours to get to the town. The main reason for him to go to that town was to recapture his memory. He went to that small town when he was a kid.


Well, I’m not telling his story, but he spent some time complaining about TGV. He indicated that it was really hot on the train and the air conditioning didn’t function well. Additionally, the seat was a backward facing seat and after taking the TGV, he was a bit dizzy.


Someone commented on the live stream, demonstrating that the seat on the TGV can be moved. Well, that’s what I remember. And, if my memory works correctly, I took the TGV several times and I don’t remember that I used to sit on a backward facing seat.


In addition, I took the TGV in the summer and the air conditioning was working. It wasn’t that hot on the train. Moreover, there was once or maybe twice that I chose a seat with a table. So, I could use my laptop or put my books on the train.


Overall, my experience in taking a TGV train was good. It was a fast and safe option for me to travel across France. Moreover, the first time that I took a TGV was traveling from Paris to Milan. I arrived at a train station in Paris in the early morning and went on the TGV train. In the afternoon, I was in the Milan train station. So, it could be an option to travel across some countries in Europe, it all depends on your plan. 

No comments: