11/10/22

Visa


Each country has its visa policy and its own requirement for applying for a visa. Before going to travel, it’s important to understand the visa policy and avoid violating any rules.


It truly depends on each country and a single-entry visa is quite common. For example, you can apply for an e-Tourist visa for India. A friend went to India twice and both times, he applied for an e-Tourist visa online. It’s a single-entry visa and is valid for 30 days. It’s an easier option for him because there aren’t any Indian Embassies nearby the place he lives.


In addition, a friend who is from Spain and he decided to go to China for exchange. He went to Shanghai and would like to travel to some other countries in Asia. However, the visa he got was only allowed to re-enter once. He checked some countries nearby China and eventually, he decided to go to Burma. I had never visited Burma before and he showed me some photos during a trip. But, he told me that he truly wanted to visit more countries and travel more. However, he can’t obey the visa rules.


Sometimes, you don’t have to apply for a visa before going to a country you visit. Nonetheless, applying for a visa might be necessary for many travelers. Before going on a cruise trip to the Bahamas, I had to apply for a visa. I checked all the documents required on the website and sent those documents to the Bahamas embassy. After a few days, I didn’t hear any news and I called the embassy. Thankfully, the visa was approved. When I entered Nassau, the capital city of the Bahamas, a police officer at customs checked my passport. But, an interesting thing happened. It seemed that he didn’t even check the page with the Bahamas visa.

No comments: