11/22/22

Clean


Before checking out in a hotel, I always check again to make sure that I don’t miss anything, in particular, my passport or wallet. Additionally, I usually throw all the trash in a trashcan to kind of clean the room.


Well, for me, that’s a way to make sure that I didn’t miss anything and I can clearly see what’s left in a hotel room. Moreover, I used to work in a guest house and I understand that it’s not easy for those hard-working staffers to clean rooms in the hotel.


It was an interesting experience to work in a guest house. However, it wasn’t that fun to work crazily during national holidays. In particular, you have to clean a lot of rooms in just a few hours and get everything set. Moreover, during those national holidays, the guest house owner hired additional staffers from a cleaning company. I saw some staffers who have rich experience in cleaning and I truly respect what they have done.


In addition, I used to travel with some friends in Florida and we decided to rent an apartment on Airbnb. When we arrived, the apartment wasn’t ready and it wasn’t cleaned yet. Well, just imagine that there was a huge party in that apartment, it was like that. Nonetheless, after cleaning, the apartment was just as it was shown on the website.


We have to clean our houses frequently, so we can live comfortably. While traveling, we definitely like to live in a clean apartment or a clean hotel. Cleanliness is necessary, but it requires efforts from those hard-working cleaning staffers. I sometimes saw cleaning staffers in a hotel and saw them work hard. I understand it’s not an easy job. So, every time, I always check the room carefully before leaving and make sure that the hotel isn't messy. 

No comments: