10/4/22

What are we doing there?


Just a few days ago, I was listening to the radio and a song was playing. The song is sung by a world-renown pop star. Additionally, this song made me think of a trip.


I was with some friends in Miami and we were ready to take a cruise trip to the Bahamas. Before going to the harbor, we were packing in an apartment and the song was played on TV. My friends were singing. Then, I asked about our trip. I was just wondering what we would do or see. In particular, we would be visiting an island that I didn’t know much about on the first day. Well, “I don’t know.” My friend answered.


We went to the harbor and got on the cruise ship. The first night on the ship was ok. Then, we got some breakfast and were ready to enjoy our holidays. The ship was getting close to an island and we had to wait in a queue to get on a smaller boat. We got on the boat and a few minutes later, we arrived in Cococay.


We saw that there are many facilities, however, we didn’t have any strong interests in those facilities. We walked around the beach and sat down. The weather was good, we just took some sun baths. Then, we went to get some food. Well, the food wasn’t really special, but you can eat as much as you want.


After lunch, we walked around and took some photos. Then, we took the boat and headed back to the cruise ship. On the ship, a friend was a bit disappointed because she didn’t expect to spend a day on a Caribbean island like this. I didn’t say much because we didn’t do much homework. Well, but at least, we spent a day at the beach and the weather was good. 

No comments: