10/11/22

How to plan a trip?


Recently, I met a friend that I haven’t met for quite a while. However, it’s always great to meet him and previously, we used to travel in China and we still shared some fun memories of that trip.


My friend is very nice and always wants to help other friends. Hence, a friend who’s from China came to visit him, he quickly did some work and planned to show that friend around. He didn’t want to let that friend down. So, he wrote a list. On the list, there were museums and some good restaurants.


However, on the day that he met that friend. Things weren’t going as he expected. He went to the train station and picked up that friend. When he met that friend, she quickly indicated that she would like to go to a luxury store. My friend was a bit surprised to hear that. But, they went to a department store that is not too far away from the train station.


During that day, she spent most of her time shopping. They not only went to one department store, but also visited some other luxury stores. In the end, they didn’t go to any of the museums listed.


When my friend told me this story a few years ago, I just couldn't stop laughing. He did spend some time doing research, however, that friend didn’t even know because she didn’t ask. She already did her homework and she just wanted to go shopping that day. Thus, when she saw my friend, she quickly indicated where she would like to go. 


Some friends asked for suggestions. I usually list some places on Google maps, so my friends can know the location and if they easily search for more information. But, I let them make their own decisions. 

No comments: