9/22/22

Shipping


I was checking in a book exhibition a few months ago. In the exhibition, I can easily see lots of books from different countries. Moreover, I can buy some books that I would like to read. Additionally, there is a shipping service if you really buy a lot of books.


That shipping service in the book exhibition is definitely a great idea. Meanwhile, that truly made me think of shipping service in some other countries.


Around 4 or 5 years ago, a friend posted a photo on Facebook. It was a photo of a package. She indicated that the package was supposed to be shipped to Spain because she needed those things in the package for an event. However, she didn’t receive the package in Spain.


Back then, my friend was very anxious because she really needed those things. She checked with the local post office, but, very unfortunately, couldn’t receive any positive feedback.


Nonetheless, one or two years after sending the package from her home country, the package arrived at her home. She just couldn’t believe it.


Many friends like to buy some souvenirs during a trip. However, some of them chose to send those presents via the shipping service provided by local postal service or express. Of course, they had to do some work to see which option is better. For example, they had to evaluate the cost, shipping days and so on.


I frequently send postcards to friends and families while traveling. For me, an interesting thing is to see how long it takes for them to receive those postcards. Normally, it just takes a week or a month. However, sometimes, a postcard from an Asian country to another Asian country takes more than a month, which I just don’t understand. But, that’s something you can see the differences in the postal services in each country.

No comments: