9/1/22

F1 driver


A few days ago, I just watched some videos on YouTube and some video recommendations showed up. I clicked one and it was a video about a formula one driver becoming a salesman at a car dealership.


The commercial truly made me laugh a lot and I watched it several times. However, if anyone drives like him on the road, the traffic will definitely be hectic.


But, for me, I did experience something similar while taking a taxi during a trip.


Around 6 years ago, I saw a notice on Facebook and it showed that a great friend would get married in India. I was extremely happy to know this good news and eventually, I arranged some days to visit India.


I arrived in India late at night and it took me a while to finally get on a taxi. Even though it was quite late, there were still some cars on the highway and the driver drove very fast. And, gradually, he seemed to drive even faster and I saw that we were actually very close to other cars. He kept driving and I just heard car horns ring. Car horns were just almost everywhere and I actually thought that it was quite dangerous.


I really didn’t know what to do, but I just try to stay calm in the taxi. Eventually, I arrived at a hotel late at night. Thankfully, I was safe. However, that was just the beginning. The next day, my friend and I went to several places by taxi. The taxi driver was just “unbelievable.” He has three mobile phones in the car. One is used with google map functions, another one is on the dashboard and the driver watches some videos, the other is a small one and he occasionally answers some calls. The driver was quite busy in the car and he did lots of things at the same time.

No comments: