6/16/22

Reservation?

Sagrada Familia

Last weekend, I felt some back fatigue and decided to go to a massage center. I occasionally go to that center, in particular, when I feel some fatigue. The male therapist is very experienced. When I was making a phone call to make a reservation, the service center staff told me that there was only one spot left. Even though that time slot wasn’t perfect, I didn’t have a better choice.


The therapist truly relieved my muscle tension and I did feel relaxed and less stressed. Additionally, he told me that there’s a better way to make a reservation and it’s cheaper. He indicated that I could try to make a reservation on an online travel agency website. His suggestion is truly helpful.


While traveling, I don’t really like to make a reservation. For me, I usually wake up and then think where to go. However, sometimes, this might cause some problems, for example, I might have to wait in a long queue to enter a museum or there are no seats available in a restaurant. Hence, after traveling a few times, I learned that I have to at least make a reservation to a restaurant or book a ticket first to a museum. Otherwise, I might not have another time to go back.


A few years ago, I went to Barcelona. One day, my friends and I thought that going to La Sagrada Familia might be a good option. I quickly checked on the website and tried to see whether there were tickets available. Thankfully, I found some tickets available and we could have access to a tower.


Sometimes, it’s fun to wake up in the morning and then think where to go. However, if you really want to go to a place such as a museum, a church or a restaurant, you had better do some homework first. If you can make a reservation first, it’s better to do it.

No comments: