5/31/22

The same?


10 years ago, I went to Japan for the first time. For me, it was a great trip and traveling to Japan is one of my great memories.


During the trip, I traveled with some friends. Moreover, I met a friend who has lived in Japan for many years during that trip. He’s working in a travel agency in Japan. One day, we went out for dinner and we were discussing whether there’s something interesting to eat in Japan. Then, one friend was asking if there are some differences in McDonald’s in Japan.


I was curious whether the food in McDonald’s is the same everywhere. Well, I didn’t try any McDonald’s food in Japan. However, that friend who lives in Japan suggested we try shrimp burgers in Japan.


Nonetheless, I did try McDonald’s food in several countries. When I stayed in North Carolina for the first night, I did not know what to eat and I found that there was a McDonald’s nearby the hotel. So, I decided to get some food at McDonald’s. That night, I ordered a burger with bacon.


Normally, ordering food at McDonald’s is not the best idea to do during a trip. However, you won’t have a big surprise when ordering in a McDonald’s in different countries. Chicken McNuggets and French fries are the same everywhere. Hence, the quality is quite stable and you know that’s something you can trust.


Sometimes, it could be ideal to order McDonald’s food in some countries since there are daily special meals with a lower price. I usually order a daily special meal in a McDonald’s restaurant at the airport, so I won’t be hungry on a flight. In particular, meals are not served on a low-cost airline and for me, getting some food in a McDonald’s is the best solution for me before boarding.

No comments: