4/7/22

Expired


A few days ago, I was trying to apply for a vaccine passport online. However, I didn’t apply successfully the first time because I forgot my passport number, which is required to fill.


Well, I renewed my passport a couple of years ago because it was almost expired. Nonetheless, after the outbreak of covid-19, I didn’t travel much. Hence, I probably only saw my passport a few times and didn’t remember the new passport number.


Before traveling, it’s extremely important to confirm that you have all necessary documents. Moreover, you have to confirm those documents are valid as well.


A few years ago, I went to dinner with some friends. During dinner, we were chatting about traveling. A friend indicated that it’s required to show your ID before buying alcohol in the United States because the minimum legal drinking age is 21. One day, she went to a bar and showed her driver’s license. However, her driver’s license expired and she didn’t renew it.


The bartender told her that they couldn’t sell alcohol to her because the document wasn’t valid. Nonetheless, my friend said that the information on the driver’s license was correct. Her birth date won’t be different on a new driver’s license. She was actually quite unhappy.


There are several travel documents. You need to have a valid passport. To visit some countries, you have to apply for a visa before departing. Additionally, you have to understand the duration of the visa. You have to leave the country before the visa expires.


Eventually, I found my passport and saw the new passport number. I re-entered the website and successfully downloaded the vaccine passport. Now, I have my passport and the vaccine passport. Before this passport expires, I hope to travel to as many countries as possible. Moreover, I just chatted with a friend who lives in Latin America a few days ago. We all want to travel soon.

No comments: