2/10/22

Oh, my stomach

While traveling, it’s important to prepare personal medicine. Additionally, I normally prepare cold medicine and stomach medicine, just in case I need it.

However, taking medicine during a trip usually shows that there is bad news. But, it could happen, sometimes. My stomach is not very strong and I have to be very careful to avoid eating unfresh or spicy food. But, when I traveled in India, I decided to try some spicy Indian food. Well, I heard Indian food is actually spicy before traveling and I asked my friends from India to see whether it’s true. Well, the answer is yes. Most of the time, I try to avoid eating spicy food because I don’t want to see my stomach screaming. Nonetheless, I like to taste local food while traveling. Yes, there are some conflicts. Nevertheless, I still decided to try at least some spicy Indian food. I stayed in India for a few days. At the beginning, I only tasted some spicy food and it didn’t cause too many problems. My stomach was fine and I thought it would be fine to try another spicy food. But, on the fourth day, I went out for dinner with some friends and we tried some food that was really spicy. That night, my stomach began screaming. I didn’t feel well and I had to go to the toilet. Well, I stayed in the toilet for a while and then, I took a pill to erase stomach pain. For some people who like spicy food, it’s definitely worthwhile to try Indian food. You won’t regret it. However, if you are not interested in eating spicy food, don’t try, really. Well, I probably won’t try those spicy foods again since I don’t want to see my stomach yelling during a trip. I still prepare stomach medicine, but I prefer not to take it while traveling.

No comments: