1/27/22

Snacks

Two years ago, I posted a photo on Facebook and some friends realized that I was in Japan. Some friends texted me and asked me whether I could buy something for them. They all have been to Japan before and they really like snacks from Japan. Indeed, some snacks from Japan are just amazing and so tasty. Many people are just addicted to those snacks. Meanwhile, snacks from Japan are usually packed very well and I even know some people collect those snacks. Additionally, a couple of years ago, a friend came back from Korea and he told me that he bought something for me. When we met, it was a bag with several snacks. Some are chips and some are chocolate pies. Snacks in Korea are very tasty and popular as well. Before the outbreak of covid-19, many friends went to Korea several times a year and they normally bought a lot of snacks. Moreover, I usually go to a sports card shop and the owner was really nice. Four years ago, a consumer was coming back from Korea and he prepared some Korean seaweed for the owner. The card shop owner really likes to share and he gave me some packs of the seaweed. I didn’t taste Korean seaweed before and when I first tried it, it was so amazing. I was so impressed and asked a friend, who frequently visited Korea, whether she knew that seaweed. She indicated that Korean seaweed is always great. I like to try snacks while traveling and some snacks are just so fantastic. Moreover, several years ago, I came back home and saw a pack. It was my birthday present and it was sent by a friend. There was a pack of snacks. It was so great because that snack is exactly what I like. My friend indicated that she saw me eat a lot while traveling.

No comments: