1/18/22

Shoes


Last month, I watched a video on YouTube. It was an interview with Stephen Curry and he told the story about the reason why he decided to sign a contract with one of his current brand partners.

Well, one of Curry’s brand partners manufactures shoes and that really makes me think of an important thing on a trip. It’s important to wear good shoes while traveling. A former colleague loves shoes and she has so many shoes. Several years ago, she visited Japan and when I saw some photos that she shared on Facebook, I was so surprised. She indicated that she prepared three pairs of shoes for the trip. She didn’t care whether those shoes would occupy space in the luggage. She said that she would like to take photos with different shoes. Sometimes, she would even buy more shoes during a trip. Well, for me, I normally have only a pair of shoes or sneakers with me during a trip. Sometimes, I would prepare an extra pair of shoes, just in case. Moreover, I will have a pair of leather shoes if I go on a business trip. A good pair of shoes is extremely important in our life. I used to play football (soccer) and wore football boots that did not fit, then I got injured. Hence, I always carefully choose shoes in a store because I know the importance of wearing the right shoes and I don’t want to hurt my feet again. Therefore, before the trip, I would estimate whether I would walk a lot on a trip. Well, that usually happens. Normally, I prepare a pair of durable sneakers that I can walk comfortably while traveling. However, walking in the snow is just something different. Sometimes, I didn’t anticipate that it would snow on a trip. All I could do was just to walk slowly and avoid running.

No comments: