1/11/22

Hot spring

In the winter, it is always wonderful to go to a hot spring. There are several benefits of taking a bath at a hot spring. Recently, I read some articles online and there was a commercial to show great hot springs in Japan. That made me recall some good memories. Several years ago, I was planning a trip with a friend. We were thinking of going to Vienna in December. Additionally, I was thinking that it might be a good idea to visit another country. Then, we figured out that going to Budapest could be really fun. Hence, we went to Budapest. When we arrived in Budapest, I found that hot springs in Budapest are well-known and several celebrities used to go to Budapest for hot springs. So, I talked to my friend and indicated that we should go to a hot spring. Eventually, we went to Szechenyi, which is Budapest’s largest thermal bath complex. When we arrived, we realized that it’s definitely a popular place to go because there were so many people and there was a long queue. My friend was a bit afraid of not being able to enter. Nonetheless, we made it. Even though there were so many people, it still is one of the best bath complexes to go to. There are several indoor pools and outside pools of varying temperatures. People can choose the one they like. Additionally, some people were playing chess there. There are several places with great hot springs and it would be worthwhile to visit to take a bath in a hot spring. More than 10 years ago, a friend went to a famous hot spring in Japan and he posted a photo, which was just amazing. I haven’t been to that hot spring, but I definitely would like to go in the future. Nonetheless, taking a bath in a hot spring doesn’t suit everyone and it’s better to speak with a doctor before you start soaking in hot springs.

No comments: