1/6/22

Aquarium


A few months ago, I went to an aquarium with a friend, seeing some penguins and jellyfishes. While traveling, a zoo or an aquarium isn’t usually on my to-do list. But, very occasionally, I did go to an aquarium.


When I visited Australia many years ago, a friend was showing me around the city of Sydney. One day, he indicated that it might be ideal to go to an aquarium. Back then, I didn’t think I used to enter an aquarium before. Additionally, it was a rainy day, so there was little to do outdoors. So, we went into the aquarium.


I didn’t exactly remember what I saw that day. However, I know that it’s one of the well-known aquariums of the world. And, I saw so many sea animals that I didn’t know before. It truly opened my mind because I was pretty bad at biology and I didn’t know there were so many colorful animals under the sea.


Well, it was a great day to stay in an aquarium in Sydney then. Now, I have a little bit more knowledge about sea animals. Additionally, some friends are big fans of certain sea animals. For example, a friend has collected a lot of penguin dolls. Moreover, baby shark has been one of the most famous songs of the world. I saw some friends go to aquariums on holidays, with friends or with families. And, their kids love to see sharks.


Going to an aquarium or a zoo is usually not top priority when I travel. However, it did help me understand a bit more about animals. Furthermore, it also reminds me that ocean pollution is a key issue to monitor and some friends work in this field and try to clean ocean garbage. Visiting an aquarium and seeing those sea animals remind me of the importance of an eco-friendly environment.

No comments: