11/23/21

On sale


Shopping might be extremely important for some people while traveling. Some might go to an outlet, a department store or a shopping mall. There are several choices to go shopping. But, it’s important to go at the right time. Before my first trip in Europe, I did some research and read some books, which indicated that you might get something at a very great price during the summer sales period. I didn’t have too much money to spend during that trip, so I really didn’t pay much attention. Italy was the final destination of that journey. I was walking on the street and I saw many “sales” and 50% off or even 60% off posters. I was curious how cheap those products would be and decided to enter some stores. I saw many products at a very low price and I was truly surprised. Then, I realized maybe it was a good time to buy some souvenirs and something I wanted. I just kept walking and tried to explore whether there was something really cool. The more stores I enter, the more I would like to buy. So, I decided to change my plan. The next day, I called it shopping day. I had a list with me, so I knew what to buy. I saw some sweaters, shirts or t-shirts at a price that I couldn’t imagine. I did buy some clothes that looked good to me. Those clothes are in really good quality and I can still wear them today. Shopping isn’t my top priority while traveling. However, going shopping might be fun occasionally. The clothes I bought in Italy were great deals. However, there’s one thing very important to notice. You might not find the exact size you want during the summer sale because many people might do exactly the same as you. It’s better to identify what you really need, otherwise, you might buy too much stuff that is unnecessary.

No comments: