10/21/21

Late


Normally, I am punctual because I don’t want people to wait for me. Additionally, I think it’s impolite to let people wait. However, I made mistakes sometimes. I was in Barcelona and decided to go to watch a football match with some friends. A friend and I agreed to meet at a metro station first and then walk to Camp Nou, home of FC Barcelona. However, I was in a forum and it was delayed a bit. When the forum was over, I quickly ran to the station because I knew that I might be late. I tried to run as fast as possible, but, when I arrived at the metro station, my friend was already there. We had to run again because the football match was about to start and we didn’t want to miss any important moments. We ran to Camp Nou and showed our tickets quickly to the staff. Then, we ran again to find our seats. And, other friends were already there. We were late and the match had already begun. But, very fortunately, no goals then and we weren’t too late. I apologize to my friend because he was waiting for that game for a while and he was waiting for me at the metro station as well. Nevertheless, the match was a good one. We were amazed by Messi’s skills and enjoyed watching a match in one of the best football stadiums of the world. It’s always not a good idea to let anyone wait. Sometimes, being late will cause huge troubles during a trip. For example, being late to check in, you might miss a flight. That friend is still a good friend of mine and we still chat about football frequently. However, I still remember the day that he waited for me at the metro station. And, I didn’t let him wait again.

No comments: