10/26/21

Good host


Airbnb has been frequently used as a good way to book accommodation during a trip. There are several options available, you can book an apartment, book a house or just book a room in an apartment. I planned to go to Switzerland a few years ago and asked a Swiss friend if he could host me. Unfortunately, he was very busy then and had to go to another city frequently. Last time, he hosted a friend and there was something inconvenient. So, I decided to check if there was a good choice to stay on airbnb. I saw several options and asked some hosts. Unfortunately, some didn’t reply and some replied that the room was already booked. The first day, I didn’t hear anything positive and I was just wondering if I couldn’t find anything on airbnb. I didn’t try to find a hotel because I already knew it’s actually quite expensive to stay in a hotel. The next day, I began to search again and found one that looked pretty nice. I asked the host on airbnb and she replied very quickly. Additionally, she already booked those dates for me. All I had to do was to confirm and pay. I paid quickly, so I can communicate with the host to figure out how to arrive at the apartment.  I arrived at the apartment and it was pretty good. The host was nice and the room was clean. Actually, the room looked better than those photos on airbnb. It was a good decision to stay in that apartment. It wasn't too far from a tram station and there was a supermarket nearby, so I could get some food easily. I did have a great time during the trip and was pleased to stay in that apartment. After leaving, I texted a message to the host and thanked her.

No comments: