9/30/21

On time


Being punctual for me is necessary because I really don’t like to let people wait. Additionally, it’s important to be on time while traveling. Otherwise, there will be some troubles. I used to miss a train from Paris to Milan and this memory makes me very punctual while traveling. Well, it wasn’t a bad experience to stay one more night in Paris, but I missed a day in Italy. However, some of my friends missed flights several times. They had to ask other friends to host them again or stay in a hotel for one more night. Sometimes, they have to wait more days for another flight. I asked them why they couldn’t be on time. They just told me they had problems with being on time. In addition, a friend told me that he was 10-minute late to a restaurant and he was not allowed to enter. Moreover, he can’t book or make reservations again in the next three months. For me, being punctual is important and there are several benefits of being on time. While traveling, I always arrive early at the airport and check in early. I have extra time to taste a cup of coffee and review my travel schedule or take a look at the duty free shop. Also, I saw someone who was late at the airport and his friend was really angry and scolded him because they missed a flight. I don’t want my friend to be angry with me, so I usually arrive on time. Well, missing the train from France to Italy gave me a lesson and I know that it’s very important to be on time. Because I want to be on time, I have to learn to prepare and manage time well. If I have to visit several places in a day, I can use limited traveling time effectively.

No comments: