8/5/21

Last day of a trip

 
Warsaw, Poland

A trip will start, a trip will end. It’s normal. For me, I usually don’t want to see a trip come to an end, however, it just happens and we have to accept it. And, we can still enjoy the last day of a trip.

It truly depends on the departure time of flight, train or bus. If a flight departs in the early morning, there is really little to do on the last day. For me, the best way is probably to see if there is something to buy in the duty free shops at the airport or just get a cup of coffee at the airport.


When I was in Poland, I took a train from Warsaw city center to Chopin Airport. On the train, I met a guy from Italy and we both were on our last day of holiday. We chatted a bit on the train and when we got off the train, we were both a bit confused because we were unsure where to go to the check-in counter. But, we still found the right way to the counters and checked in. There was still some time before departing. We decided to get some coffee, so we went to a coffee shop at the airport. We talked about our journey and the history of our countries. He told me that chocolates in his hometown are high quality and tasty.


Normally, I am usually quite lazy on the last day of a trip. I always carefully check everything to make sure that I don’t miss anything. Additionally, I’m always afraid of missing a train or a flight, so I always arrive at the train station or the airport early. After checking in, I usually go get a cup of coffee. If I fly with a low-cost airline, I sometimes get some food before boarding.

No comments: