8/3/21

Chocolate

A few weeks ago, I was chatting with a friend, who owns a chocolate shop, and I decided to buy some chocolates for some friends. Yes, chocolates are always good to give friends as presents. I like to taste different chocolates in different countries and there are many countries where we can find very decent chocolates. When I was in elementary school, a teacher told me that the best chocolates are from Belgium. I will never forget what she said. Belgium is always a country that I would like to visit and tasting Belgian chocolates is always on my to-do list. When I visited Belgium, a key thing for me was to taste Belgian chocolates. I visited some chocolate shops and saw how Belgian chocolates were made. Additionally, I asked my friend, who is from Brussels, to share his favorite place to buy Belgian chocolates. He didn’t let me down. The chocolates there are pretty good. In addition, chocolates are good choices as souvenirs. I did buy some Belgian chocolates for friends as a souvenir and they like it. Also, I went to Barcelona and found some chocolates. Of course, I took some as a souvenir. A friend went to San Francisco for a conference, when he came back, he bought a big bag of chocolate. I tried some and couldn’t stop. I almost finished the whole bag of chocolate. My friend told me that he would buy more next time. Indeed, chocolate is great and is popular everywhere. We might know some countries, which are well known in making high-quality chocolates. However, there are also many countries that make good chocolates. It’s worth trying new things during a trip and trying different chocolates in different countries is nice to do. Moreover, when some friends visited me, I did buy some locally made chocolates for them.

No comments: