6/10/21

Stores and shops


When we travel, we might visit some stores or shops. Sometimes, we might just pass a store and try to see if there is something cool. Sometimes, we are on a mission. For example, we might look for some cool stuff for friends as a gift or a souvenir. Visiting stores or shops could create much fun while traveling. For me, I like sports. So when I travel, I like to find something related to sports. I normally stop by sporting goods stores to see whether I could find some cool stuff there. For example, I used to find a bottle of my favorite football team in a small shop and the price was very cheap. Moreover, I also like to collect some sports cards. Hence, if there are sports card shops in the city where I visit, I definitely would like to go and buy some packs of sports cards. And, I did find some cards that I really like. In addition, I like to taste coffee. So going to some coffee shops is necessary for me while traveling. Previously, I didn’t know much about coffee. However, when I visited a friend in France, he showed me a great coffee shop and I tasted a cup of great coffee from Colombia. Later on, I always stop by a local coffee shop to taste a cup of coffee and try to understand a bit about the local culture in tasting coffee. Furthermore, some of my friends are collecting Starbucks coffee mugs. It’s quite important for me to find some mugs for my friends during a trip. Visiting some stores could be really interesting during a trip. Firstly, you might find something cool, which you couldn’t find in your home country. Additionally, some stores may offer something that you really like. For example, a friend from Japan really likes Havaianas. So when he traveled to Brazil, he went to the Havaianas flagship store to get some flip flops. I learned this from him and I also went to Havaianas stores while traveling in Brazil. Finally, going to a local store or a local shop is always the best way to experience life. In particular, a local coffee shop or a beer shop is a must-visit for me during a trip.

No comments: