6/1/21

Movies

 
Camp Nou, Barcelona

Recently, I watched a documentary film, which is about a story of a great football manager. In the film, I can see some stories or historical moments that happened in several cities that I had been to.

Watching a movie or a documentary always gives me some ideas about traveling and helps me recall good memories on a trip. I don’t know if you like Taxi, a comedy series created by Luc Besson. When I mention this movie series, my French friends just don’t really want to talk about it. However, when I watch it, I can always remember some scenes filmed in Paris. Additionally, I can exactly tell which part of Paris it is. And, of course, we can see TGV in the movie and I took the TGV in France, which is a fast and comfortable choice.


Meanwhile, I also remember the movie Jumper. I went to the Coliseum in Rome as the actors did. Of course, I can’t move as fast as the actor, but I can slowly see the oval amphitheatre and learn more about the history of the Roman Empire. Moreover, Mission Impossible is a series that I guess many people watched. The series was filmed in several countries. I remember some cities that we can see in the movies, such as Vienna and London. Tom Cruise really takes us to see the world through his movies. 


Watching a film or a documentary is not only entertaining, but also could be very educational. I can tell a friend the stories of different cities that are displayed in the movies and I can also share my experience of those cities. In addition, when I see something interesting in the movies, I’ll either keep it in mind or take a note. So I can do some homework about a city, an architecture or a monument. If I really like it or want to understand more, I know that I can plan to travel and explore someday.


Vienna, Austria

No comments: