5/27/21

Concerts

I’m not really a big fan of music, but I did go to some concerts and enjoy listening to great music and cool songs. Going to some concerts is actually pretty fun. I met some friends in the concerts and they are from different countries. Those super stars and well-known bands normally have world tours, but they are not going to all countries. So, some of their fans would go to a concert in a different country. For example, some of my friends went to Japan for Aerosmith’s concert. Also, some friends went to Korea because they like K-POP music and they love some K-POP stars. Additionally, there are some world-renowned music festivals. A friend visited Japan a few years ago and he went to the Fuji Rock festival with another friend. It’s also interesting that one of my colleagues went to Fuji Rock for honeymoon. Moreover, a friend went to Berlin because Berlin is known as a city of electronic music. She truly enjoys listening to electronic music in Berlin. I went to Berlin once, but I didn’t have enough time to go to a club to listen to electronic music. While the covid-19 pandemic is still causing a lot of troubles, it’s not easy for those artists or bands to organize a global tour or even a local concert. Recently, I have watched several concerts online. In the meantime, some concerts are postponed or cancelled. I saw many friends who were super excited in a concert, but now they can only listen to the music at home. I still remember the smiles from those friends when they told me how cool the concerts were. In particular, they can watch their favorite stars. Unfortunately, we still have to wait for a while and those artists and bands are also waiting for the next global tour.

No comments: