6/17/21

Beauty of nature

 

Last month, my friends and I were planning to go hiking. According to our plan, we would have to wake up early so that we would be able to see the sunrise. Unfortunately, we have to delay our plan due to covid-19 outbreak here. Being in nature is good and I sometimes spend some time in nature while traveling.

When I told my friends that I would travel to Croatia, a friend told me to visit Plitvice Lakes National Park. Suggestion accepted. I did go to the Plitvice Lakes National Park. I woke up early that day and took a bus to the national park. Well, I believe it’s really popular for tourists because there were many people when I arrived. But, luckily, it didn’t take long for me to buy a ticket. When I walked into the park and saw the waterfalls, I was amazed and I knew that it would be great to stay in the national park for a long time to enjoy being in nature.


Moreover, I remember the beauty of Lake Annecy. A friend went to France to learn French and she lived in Annecy for a few months. I was traveling in Lyon then and decided to spend a day in Annecy. Before going to Annecy, I had little knowledge about the city. My friend quickly showed me around the city and when we stopped by the Lake, I couldn't find words to describe how beautiful it was.


Spending some time could really help me reduce stress. In addition, it also helps me learn to slow down. A friend came to New Zealand for vacation last year and he shared some photos with me. He told me that he went mountain climbing and had a great time there. I haven’t been to New Zealand and I don’t know when I will be able to go there. However, taking a short trip to be in nature in my home country shouldn’t be too difficult.

No comments: