5/20/21

Waiting

Are you patient? Are you willing to wait while traveling? We are patiently waiting for travel without restrictions. We still have to wait. Well, I just recalled some memories that we were crazily waiting during a trip. I was with some friends in Miami for spring break. My friend booked an apartment on Airbnb. On that day, we arrived early in the morning. We were just waiting outside of the apartment and my friend was trying to reach a co-host because we needed a key to get in. Well, my friend was calling and the guy on the other side of the phone didn’t seem to be helpful. My friend was talking angrily and unfortunately we didn’t get any information about the “key”. I was just waiting and my friends were trying their best to figure out how to get into the apartment. They were calling the other co-host to see whether he would answer. However, the other guy didn’t help us much. So we kept waiting. We didn’t have any clues to know when we would be able to enter the apartment. Well, another friend began to walk around and he moved the doormat. And, this was something there. A key. And that key worked and we can enter the apartment. It took us approximately two hours. Yes, we waited for two hours outside the apartment. But, fortunately, we would be able to enter the apartment. Communication is indeed important in our life and is important for us to travel. It’s always important to communicate with a hotel staff or an apartment host about the check-in time and understand the policy. Meanwhile, don’t hesitate to ask any questions if you need assistance. The first time I went to London, my friend and I decided to book a room on airbnb. We arrived late, but the host was really nice because he picked us up at the airport. That host is really great and we did enjoy our stay in London.

No comments: