4/13/21

Vamos a la playa (Beach)

Last week, I texted a friend and he told me that he moved to another city. He currently lives near the beach. He sent me some photos and I am so jealous. I don’t know if I will live near the beach in the future, however, I did have a great time when spending time with some friends at the beach. Growing up in a country that is surrounded by sea, it’s very normal to go to beaches with family or friends. Nevertheless, I didn’t really like to go to beaches because some beaches were too crowded and not clean. But, things kinda changed after I went to some beaches overseas. I went to Sydney when I was in high school and a friend took me to some famous beaches such as Manly. I was amazed by those beautiful beaches and I like the way that people just go to the beaches and have fun. Later on, I always go to beaches with some friends in the summer. Amazingly, there are many cool things to do at the beaches. Sometimes, we can play beach volleyball. Sometimes, we can just read a book there. Sometimes, we can really do nothing, but take a nap. There are many activities to do at the beaches. Also, water sports are many people’s favorites at the beaches. I love to play some water sports such as kayaking, however, I’m really bad at swimming, so wearing a life jacket is very important. The summer is getting close and I believe that many people will plan to go to beaches this summer. Well, some friends even already went to beaches as they told me that they went to dive and saw beautiful scenes or even lobsters in the sea. It’s fun to have fun and people usually have a great time at the beach, but the most important thing is to stay safe and to be careful.

No comments: