4/27/21

Breakfast



We have to eat and drink water, otherwise, we can’t survive. Of course, we have to eat while traveling. When I book a hotel or a hostel, I normally check if breakfast is included. Good breakfast can help me start a day with energy.  If I have choices, I would prefer to choose a hotel with breakfast for some reasons. Firstly, I don’t have to think about what to eat the next morning. I just need to go to the restaurant in the hotel and get some food. Well, I know that the quality of food might vary, but for me, the top priority is that I won’t be hungry in the morning. I usually don’t expect too much about breakfast in a hotel, unless it’s a five-star hotel. Additionally, I can know who lives in this hotel. I met some friends when eating breakfast at hotels or hostels. It’s always good to know why those people are staying in the same hotel as I do. Moreover, it’s fun to hear their experience of traveling. I still chat with some “breakfast friends” occasionally. Finally, when traveling, I like to see as much as I can. I don’t like to spend time searching for restaurants. I usually eat a lot in the morning and I spend the whole day exploring the city. When I come back to the hotel, I might grab some food or snacks. However, sometimes things will go wrong. I was traveling in a Baltic state and booked a hostel, which they indicated that breakfast was offered. In the morning, I went to the counter and asked for breakfast. The lady gave me a pack of biscuits and that was breakfast. Well, that was all they could offer. The price of staying one night in that hostel is cheap, I didn’t have too much to complain. Eating breakfast is necessary for me when traveling because I don’t want to be hungry and it’s always better to be energetic for the journey. Sometimes, if a hotel doesn’t offer breakfast, I would go to a supermarket nearby to get bread and milk, so I have something to eat in the morning. Well, going to a local supermarket is also a necessity for me during a trip.

No comments: