3/30/21

Airline workers

 

Recently, I read a great story that a Southwest airlines employee helped a kid reunite with his Buzz Lightyear. I’m not surprised that a Southwest employee did this because I used to fly with Southwest airlines and I know how good they are. It’s usually not a very comfortable environment, however, good service and helpful airline attendants could provide comfortable flying experience.

 

Traveling is fun, but we might have problems and need assistance. I couldn’t remember the exact time. I was flying with a low-cost airline in Europe. I didn’t know why I felt a little bit uncomfortable. I thought it could be temporary, so I remained in my seat. After a few minutes, it didn’t get better. I went to ask a flight attendant for some water. Normally, a consumer has to pay for water when taking a low-cost airline. The flight attendant told me that I was supposed to pay, but she was really nice and offered some water for free. After drinking water, I felt much better. I was truly thankful to get some water then.


In addition, we surely have experience in using the toilet in flight. It was a long time ago and I was taking the flight that departed from Australia. I was going to the lavatory, but I didn’t know what the previous passenger did, it was a mess. An airline attendant asked me to wait for a while and she would clean it. After just a few minutes, the lavatory was quite clean.


There are still many great stories that airline workers helped me or helped my friends. It’s always a good idea to say thank you to them because we couldn’t have good travel experience without their service. I couldn’t be happier to see these excellent airline workers since they really made my journey great and unforgettable. Every time, I read some good stories about airline workers, I always think of those airline workers who helped me. Thank you.



No comments: