2/25/21

Next destination?

 

The second month of 2021 is almost coming to an end. The covid-19 pandemic is still not totally under control and people are patiently waiting for getting a vaccine. At the same time, there are still many travel restrictions and traveling doesn’t seem to be an easy thing as we did two or three years ago.

However, it’s safe to have a plan and think about the next destination to visit. It’s free to think and explore possibilities. Meanwhile, in most countries, you shouldn’t have too many problems traveling in your own country. Thus, it’s reasonable to plan a trip to your home country. You can travel without language barriers and explore your country with fresh eyes. Well, I do have some plans to travel in my home country. Additionally, I still think of traveling abroad. Nonetheless, I don’t want to cause too many troubles, particularly, health problems. I did talk to some friends that I would like to visit in the future when the Covid-19 is totally under control. Some friends moved to another city, some friends have a baby or some friends have a new house. There are lots of things I would like to do, nevertheless, for now, there’s not much to do, but wait.  For me, there’s a long list of the possible destinations when the Covid-19 is under control. I have never visited Africa, it’ll be great to have a safari as I saw lots of friends went there and they did enjoy it. I would like to go to Canada and Mexico to visit some friends. I went to Brazil a few years ago and I really like to travel in Latin America to test my Spanish. I’ve practiced Spanish on Duolingo for a while and it will be really fun to try to speak Spanish there. More specifically, some countries such as Cuba and Dominican Republic, baseball is so popular in these countries and I believe it’s going to be really entertaining to watch some baseball games locally while hearing some cool chants in Spanish.

No comments: