I watched a video on YouTube. A global consultant indicated his experience working with several clients. Of course, he used to work in several countries and move to many cities.
He indicated the differences in several countries and he shared the ways of collaborating with global clients. Of course, there are some cultural differences.
Interestingly, he demonstrates that he usually takes a nap every day. For some of his clients, they don’t understand why he has to take a nap. He replied to his clients that it’s his routine.
I don’t know if people like to take a nap or not. For me, sometimes, taking a nap isn’t a bad thing. Firstly, my eyes need to take a break. Additionally, at least for my personal experience, a nap could help me regain some energy. Hence, if I have time, I would take a nap.
Nonetheless, if I’m traveling, things could be different. You are not in an office. If you are outside, there’s no place for me to take a nap. However, if I’m on the metro, I might have my eyes closed, well, there’s a presumption, it’s safe to do that.
Nevertheless, a few weeks ago, I saw a friend’s post on Facebook. She indicated that she took a trip with some friends in New York. She was on holiday. She doesn’t plan to do too many things in a day. Hence, in the afternoon, she actually came back to the apartment to take a nap every day. That wasn’t a bad idea. It’s her trip, she can plan whatever she wants. Additionally, the most important thing for a trip is to have fun and regain energy. That’s her way to travel. Well, for me, a key thing is to sleep well and have enough energy every day. Well, soon, I’m going to travel.
No comments:
Post a Comment