10/3/23

Speech


A few days ago, I got a message from a friend. She would have to give a speech and asked me whether I got some ideas about choosing a topic of the speech.

We met on a city tour and we both like to travel. So, I think that something about traveling might be a good topic of a speech. She liked the idea and said that it could be a good topic. Well, I didn’t see her make the speech. However, for me, when it comes to traveling, there’s really a lot to talk about.

Firstly, the topic might be about planning a trip. For example, which online travel agency do you use? Why did you choose that agency? It’s good to share the experience of exploring on the travel agency website. Perhaps, the website is very easy for a beginner to use and get information needed.

In addition, it’s always interesting to discuss the destination. Why do you choose that city or that country? Do you have any reasons to visit that place? If so, what motivates you to go and why now?

Finally, the story during the journey is worthwhile to share. For instance, what do you see in the city or in that country? Do you meet new friends? And, how about cool things or bad things during the trip?

For me, I like to listen to other people’s stories about traveling. Sometimes, I learn that there are some good websites for travelers to find a good deal to book a hotel room. Meanwhile, I like to learn if other people have very different ways to travel. I don’t know if I can truly do the same as they do. However, that always gives me a new perspective about traveling. Indeed, traveling could be a great topic if someone wants to make a speech and I do learn a lot from several speeches. 

No comments: