8/3/23

Vitamin B


A couple of days ago, I just took some vitamin B and a friend saw it. He asked me what I took and I indicated that it’s vitamin B, which is a well-known Japanese brand.

Well, when traveling to Japan, a very interesting thing to do is to visit local drugstores. There are a lot of things available in those pharmacies and the price is actually good. Moreover, there are some duty free drugstores on the street and I always see a lot of tourists in the store.

In addition, some friends who frequently visited Japan told me that they usually go to Japanese drugstores to buy several things such as Vitamin b and other health products. There are 2 reasons to purchase in the Japanese drugstores. Firstly, the quality of health products manufactured in Japan is very good. Additionally, the price is affordable.

Moreover, a friend went to Germany to study. One summer, he came back and asked me whether I would be available to meet. We agreed to meet and he gave me a bag with several bottles of vitamin foam ingots. He indicated that vitamin foam ingots are not expensive in Germany, so he bought some for me.

However, one time, I took a flight from Munich to Barcelona. At the airport, I was walking around and saw a duty free shop. I saw some healthy products available and was wondering whether there were the vitamin B foam ingots that are my favorites. Nonetheless, I asked if one brand was available there. The staffer at the duty free shop indicated that the brand isn’t available in Germany. I was surprised by her reply because that brand is from a well-known German pharmaceutical company. Well, I didn’t buy anything at the duty free shop that day. Nevertheless, I just kept thinking that was true after boarding. 

No comments: