12/27/22

Apple


A couple of days ago, I listened to a podcast show and on the show, the host and the guest were discussing the latest apple products.

For many people, Apple products have played an important role in their life. Ten years ago, I switched to iPhone 4 and since then, I have used different iPhones. Moreover, I also have a MacBook Air with me while working and traveling. It might be extremely hard for me to live without Apple products. While traveling, the iPhone's camera helps me catch some moments and I can share some photos on social media. In addition, there is a benefit to using an iPhone while traveling. A few years ago, I was in Spain. I purchased a sim card in a local Vodafone store, so I could use some data service. However, one day, the service didn’t work well. I was on the street and saw a Vodafone store and went to ask a staffer to see whether they can solve the problem. The staffer asked me to switch the language setting, so I changed the language to Spanish and just a few minutes later, the staffer solved the problem. I didn’t expect this before. However, after solving this problem, I understand how powerful Apple products are. And, if you have some problems using an Apple product during a trip, it won’t be difficult to find an Apple store or some local retailers to help you. Those people might not speak the same language as you do, but the setting of an Apple product is the same. Moreover, a friend’s phone was broken while traveling. She quickly bought an iPhone in an Apple store, so she didn’t have any problems staying in touch with friends and family. Furthermore, some friends like to visit an Apple store while traveling. They told me that they like to see the different designs of each Apple store. 

No comments: