12/30/21

Holidays


We are at the end of the year. I believe that many people now enjoy holidays with family and friends. Well, I’m not traveling this time. However, I just talked to some friends and we shared some good memories while traveling on holidays.

A few years ago, I was on Christmas holidays in Brazil. I was with my friends and their family on an island. We had a pretty good dinner and then we exchanged presents. I got a great bottle of wine from Argentina. I was really surprised and I really like that bottle of wine. That brand has become one of my favorite brands and I bought wines of that brand several times later.


Additionally, I saw some boats in the harbor at night. With stars, it was my first time to enjoy Christmas holidays in the summertime. I tried to talk to my friend's grandfather, who is from France. I asked him whether the scene was similar to Marseille. Well, he doesn’t speak English and my pronunciation didn’t sound correct. He couldn’t understand what I wanted to ask him. But, anyway, it was a good moment to spend holidays in Brazil. 


I left Brazil a few days later. I gave some souvenirs to some friends and they asked me whether I didn’t stay longer. Well, that was a great question. I just didn’t think that much. Actually, I regret that I didn’t stay longer in Latin America. In particular, I should have visited more friends in that region. I haven’t met so many friends for a while and I can only text them to keep in touch. I just sent messages to them to wish them happy holidays a few days ago. I truly hope to visit them soon and we could travel without many restrictions. 2022 is coming soon. Wish everyone a very pleasant holiday. Stay safe and have fun.

No comments: