12/23/21

Coupons

Traveling is interesting and fun. However, I usually don’t have a big budget during a trip. Thus, spending money wisely is always important for me. I like to taste local food at an affordable price. However, it’s not a bad idea to taste other food. One day, I didn't know what to eat. A friend and I were walking on the street, and we saw a Burger King staff distributing leaflets. There were some coupons on the leaflets and we decided to get some food at a Burger King restaurant. We didn’t eat much, however, a burger, fries and a cup of coke were enough for us. In addition, I went to Tokyo and one day, I would like to go to a baseball museum. I didn’t know much about Japanese. But, I checked the museum website and it indicated that you could print the coupon online. I asked the apartment staff to see if they could help me. They printed the coupon for me and I bought an entrance ticket with a 10% discount. That’s a pretty good deal. While traveling, I sometimes see if someone is distributing flyers on the street. Sometimes, those flyers are useless and I have to throw them in a trash can. Nonetheless, some leaflets with coupons could be good to have. My friend and I didn’t get hungry after grabbing some food in a burger king restaurant with that coupon. Moreover, I still remember that I saw so many amazing collections in the baseball museum in Tokyo. I truly appreciate that the apartment staff helped me print the coupon. Well, it doesn’t happen very often. Nevertheless, coupons sometimes are cool things to have during a trip. In particular, the coupons come at the right time when you exactly need them. Therefore, you can get what you need at a reasonable price.

No comments: