6/24/21

Time Machine?

 

A couple of weeks ago, I saw a friend’s post on Facebook. She’s talking about dramatic changes after the outbreak of the covid-19 pandemic and we couldn’t meet our friends and families during the lockdown period. In addition, she also pointed out that, thankfully, before the outbreak of the covid-19, she did something that she won’t regret. One was that she took her grandparents to travel. That post really makes me think of the love of my grandparents. They passed away and unfortunately, I wasn’t able to take them to travel. However, I remember that when I went back from Australia, they were happy to see me and they were glad to receive presents. Well, I usually receive a lot from my grandparents. They bought me toys, snacks, clothes and so many. Also, I remember that my grandfather gave me a coin from Thailand because he traveled there with some friends. Those memories with my grandparents are indeed great and wonderful. However, it’s a pity that I couldn’t travel with them anymore. And, to be honest, I don’t think I used to really travel with them. If there’s a time machine, I will probably go back and try to travel with my grandparents even just visiting a different town or a city nearby. I don’t expect to see a lot, but I would like to enjoy the priceless moments with them. Well, I don’t want to be pessimistic. But, a trip with my grandparents is what I would like to do, but unfortunately, I won’t be able to make it. However, I truly appreciate that I read my friend’s post. I understand that we have to appreciate what we have. And, I’m thinking of traveling with my old friends and families after the covid-19 is under control and we can travel without many restrictions. 


No comments: