
I watched an interesting video on YouTube. A cheerleader from Korea took a taxi. But, that isn’t a normal taxi.
It’s a taxi with karaoke equipment. Hence, you can sing some songs in the taxi. That looks really fun.
Well, music has certainly played an important role in many people’s lives. While traveling, there are many ways to enjoy music. I’m not an expert in classical music. So, here, we are talking about some pop music.
I remember that I used to take a business trip to Northeast China. I went to several bars or restaurants. In a bar, there’s a live band. So, you can request a song. Well, I didn’t request a song, but I heard someone did. The live band did perform well.
However, things became different when I went to another restaurant. The restaurant looked popular on TikTok as I was told by some new friends. They indicated that they saw something on TikTok and decided to come. And a friend was quite happy and she decided to sing a song. So, in that restaurant, you can sing a song by request. Nonetheless, you need to pay first. That friend actually sings well. Later that night, I did hear several songs from different corners. There were many guests, who requested some songs. I actually learned some new songs.
Well, I’m not good at singing. So I didn’t request a song in a restaurant. Nevertheless, a few days ago, a friend asked me if I would like to go out for dinner. In a local restaurant, again, we can request songs. Another friend also sang a song in that restaurant. I don’t know if people like to listen to other’s singing. Nevertheless, this is something fun and sometimes, I can learn new songs. But it’s better to avoid some music, which might be too loud.
No comments:
Post a Comment