6/27/24

Road trip?


A couple of months ago, a good friend sent me a message to ask me if I would like to take a road trip.

 

One of his favorite sports teams is coming to Tokyo. Well, by far, that’s just the rumor and there are no further details. However, if the rumor becomes real, there will be a lot of fans coming to Tokyo to watch the games for sure.

 

And actually, I’m thinking about taking a trip. Hence, I have to plan ahead and try to act as soon as there are updates.

 

A few years ago, I was thinking about taking a trip to Tokyo to watch a baseball game. However, due to some reasons, the trip didn’t happen. Nonetheless, I gained some experiences about buying tickets and understood what to expect during the process.

 

Some friends are huge sports fans and some of them even went to watch World Cup matches in Russia and in Qatar. Of course, the first step for them was to get match tickets. Then, they can contact a travel agency or just plan their itineraries.

 

Traveling to Tokyo shouldn’t be too difficult for me. Nonetheless, I still have to prepare something. In particular, this time, the most important thing is to get the tickets first. Hence, I will certainly follow the “rumors” to see if the event will really happen.

 

Furthermore, I will check if some friends would like to go as well. It will be interesting to watch games with some friends, especially, we all support the same team or the same player. Well, I'm going to watch some games and participate in a huge sports event. I remember that I was in Beijing to watch the Olympic games and I was in Barcelona to watch a FC Barcelona match. Hopefully, this time, I can make it.

No comments: