9/14/21

From camera to phone

On a trip, people would like to capture memories. One good way to do this is to take photos. I did take a lot of photos while traveling. When I was a kid, a camera was a must-have on a trip. Before the journey, I always had to check whether the camera was with me or the battery was fully charged. Indeed, it was truly important because a camera was the best choice to capture memories then. In addition, films are also important and we have to be very careful because once a camera film is exposed or broken, it’s done. Meanwhile, I was always excited to look at those real photos and normally, I can’t wait to get those photos from photo studios. Also, I would carefully put those photos in the albums, so I can review them anytime I want. So far, I still look at some of those photos occasionally. Then, digital cameras became more and more popular. People can look at photos they take instantly and decide to keep them or not. In the meantime, there are several functions of a digital camera and taking photos becomes less difficult while traveling. Additionally, we don’t have to take lots of camera films. All photos are stored in a small memory card. Now, I only have my iPhone with me while traveling. Firstly, I don’t really take as many photos as I used to. Secondly, a mobile phone is smaller than a camera and I don’t have to carry too many things during a trip. Finally, if I want to share either photos or videos on social media, I can just do it by phone. We always want to create good memories when we travel. Taking photos is a good way to create memories. Taking photos has been much easier and we don’t need camera films anymore. Using a camera or a phone can both help us take good photos and record a journey. We just need to choose what we like to do.

No comments: